Friday 15 July 2016

Getting to know me!

Hello everyone! So in today's post, my very first one, I thought it would only be appropriate to introduce myself, and kind of let you in on what this blog will be all about. So I had a look around, researched countless other 'first posts' and thought I would narrow everything down into little sections that will answer the most important questions.

What's your name and how old are you?

My name is Ivana, but people call me Iwi (just as if you were saying Evie, cred for my nickname goes to my work manager) and I'm 18. My birthday is October 9th.

What is this blog going to be about?

This blog will mainly be about beauty - make-up, skincare, both application and reviews. However I do plan to post a little about travelling whenever a city break or any type of holiday comes up, and I will also throw in some 'lifestyle' kind of posts - days with friends, family, as well as few posts about Uni life (I start in September).

What are you doing right now?

So I just finished my A-Levels, and I've never been happier about a school year being over as much as this one! Currently I'm in for quite a long summer break before I fly the nest off to Uni to study Psychology for the next 3 years - aka give up any kind of social life. I work part-time for Starbucks (I know, such a typical white girl), but other than that I don't really do anything super great, other than have multiple naps a day and stuff my face with any food that gets into my sight. Definitely living the dream life!

Do you have any hobbies?

I love to read! Anything, whether fiction or a history textbook (I know, so lame, but who doesn't love a bit of Russian revolution?!) or any type of soppy, super girly romance. Although I will admit that with the A-levels looming around the corner I haven't really had the time to read as much as I would have liked, but I'm definitely trying to fix that this summer! Other than that I enjoy playing around with make-up, buying new make-up, testing out different looks and styles - anything beauty related is right up my street, and I thought that I would share some of this with you guys. But I must admit - the whole winged eyeliner thing is still an absolute mystery to me...

Social media

My favourite platform is definitely Instagram (iwilukacova) - who doesn't love a good selfie?! Other than that I use Facebook on everyday basis, but only to wish a pal a happy birthday or, most importantly, look up videos of adorable puppies. Twitter is also a thing for me, probably my second favourite after Insta.

How often will you be posting?

My aim is to post once a week, at least for now. I have quite a few ideas on what to post, but if you guys have any ideas, questions or you would like me to buy and review a product don't hesitate to ask - either comment on my posts here, or get in contact with me through Instagram (linked on my homepage) or email.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! Hopefully you've learned a bit more about me, and what this blog is going to be all about.
iwi x

 



No comments:

Post a Comment